Cost-Effective Foundation Repair. Industry Leading Warranty Programs. Proven Results.
Every part of your home requires repair from time to time and your foundation is no exception. As years pass, the earth settles and the foundation of your home (or business) may become stressed, causing cracks and weaknesses to form that create moisture problems or compromise the structure’s integrity.
Fortunately, Olshan Foundation Repair offers cost-effective, Memphis foundation repair plans designed to last. We also service surrounding areas throughout Tennessee to meet your needs. Whether you have an existing foundation problem that needs a solution or you’re interested in waterproofing to prevent one from forming in the future, we can help. Call today to schedule a free estimate that will put your worries to rest.
Olshan Payment Plans Make Foundation Repair Easy
Slab Foundation Repair in Memphis, TN
Concrete slab foundations can be repaired using a variety of methods. For homes in Tennessee, Mississippi and Arkansas, these methods often include installing pilings or piers, mudjacking methods or using polyurethane injection to help level the home. At Olshan, we usually recommend installing pilings but also offer PolyLift.
When it comes to pilings, only Olshan offers the patented Cable Lock™ ST Plus piling system. This system combines the best aspects of concrete pilings with those of steel pilings and is locked together with a cable. This results in a stronger and more reliable repair when compared to outdated piling systems such as steel piers, concrete pads or bell bottom piers and is less disruptive compared to expensive helical piers.
We back the Cable Lock™ ST Plus with an Available Lifetime Transferable Warranty and ongoing customer support.
Schedule your free foundation repair assessment to find out how the Cable Lock™ ST Plus can help eliminate cracks and fix uneven doors by improving the structural stability of your home.
Proud Winner – 2022 Nextdoor “Neighborhood Favorite”
Thank you for your support, Memphis! We love helping families live better.
Basement Foundation & Basement Wall Repair in Memphis, TN
Signs of basement foundation problems include:
- Water intrusion from the floor, walls or windows
- Walls that sweat or excessive basement humidity
- Bowed or tilted walls
- Moisture from subsurface water or cracks in walls
Untreated problems can often lead to loss of living or storage space, structural damage, damage to appliances or household items, wood rot, electrical problems and mold.
Fortunately, we offer a variety of basement products and services designed to fix water, structural and air quality problems of all sizes.
Available solutions include:
- Structural Repair – Using Cable Lock™ ST Plus pilings.
- Basement Wall Repair – Using Wall Lock™, Wall Anchors, Adjustable Wall Braces, Carbon Fiber Strips or Epoxy Crack Injections
- Interior Basement Waterproofing – Using Water Lock™ Plus, Wall Shield, Baseboard Water Channel (for monolithic slab floors) and/or sump pumps
- Exterior Basement Waterproofing – Using Exterior Moisture Barriers, Excavation and gravel fill, Dimple Boards, Basement Footer Drainage, Foundation Drainage Solutions
If you have a wet or damaged basement, chances are you’re not using valuable square footage for fun (like a game room or workout studio). Develop your custom basement repair plan today, schedule a basement assessment now. Our Certified Structural Technician will find the root of your problems and recommend a plan that not only fixes the problem, but also meets your unique project goals and budget.
Crawl Space Repair & Encapsulation
Crawl space foundations, such as the pier and beam are very common here in Memphis. Unfortunately, they too can suffer from structural and moisture damage. Signs of problems often include floors that sag, doors that stick, or excessive indoor humidity.
Left unaddressed, these problems can linger, leading to decayed wood, bug infestation, mold and more serious structural damage.
To treat problems that affect crawl space homes, we offer a variety of effective solutions. These include:
- Crawl Space Interior Waterproofing– EZ Drain Plus, Pipe and Rock and/or sump pumps
- Crawl Space Exterior Waterproofing – Downspout extensions, french drain, footer drain, surface drain
- Crawl Space Structural Repair – Using SafeAdjust™ Support Columns and/or Cable Lock™ ST Plus. Or combining both methods to form our powerful DeepAdjust™
- Wall Repair – Using Wall Lock™, Wall Anchors, Adjustable Wall Braces, Carbon Fiber Strips or Epoxy Crack Injections
- Crawl Space Encapsulation – SafeSeal™ Indoor Air Quality control, using Moisture Barriers, water-resistant liner, and a Dehumidifier or Air Exchange System. Full crawl space encapsulation products and services available.
- LumberKote – This spray-on polymer seal is a great way to prevent subfloor wood rot and treat crawl space mold before it starts.
If you’re interested in leveling your crawl space home or reducing mold growth and improving air quality, contact us for a free structural assessment.
Olshan’s Promise to You
Olshan Foundation Repair has been a leader in the industry for over 87 Years, and we uphold the same original principles that made us successful in the beginning. We utilize the most innovative house leveling and waterproofing technology available, but we also provide quality service and stand behind our work on every single project.
That’s our promise to you, our customers, and we intend to keep it.
Memphis Foundation Repairs – Call to Get a Free Estimate Now!
Want to know more? Call 901-684-1933 today to speak with a knowledgeable member of our customer service staff and schedule a free estimate for foundation repair in Memphis, TN.
Olshan Foundation Repair Serves Memphis, Tennessee and Nearby Cities in Arkansas & Mississippi
We provide services in Arlington, Atoka, Bartlett, Batesville, Blytheville, Brownsville, Buck Snort, Cedarview, Clarksdale, Collierville, Columbus, Cordova, Corinth, Covington, Dresden, Dyersburg, Fair Field, Forrest City, Germantown, Greenfield, Hernando, High Point, Holly Springs, Horn Lake, Jackson, Jonesboro, LaGrange, Lake Side, Lake View, Lakeland, Lexington, Lick Skillet, Manila, Marion, Marks, Mason, Meadow Cliff, Memphis, Millington, Munford, Olive Branch, Osceola, Oxford, Paragould, Pocahontas, Ripley, Ripley, , Robinsonville, Rockhill, Searcy, Selmer, Senatobia, Somerville, Southaven, Trenton, Tunica, Tupelo, Wadell, Walnut Ridge, Wardell, West Memphis, and Wynne.
What our happy clients have to say on Google:
Great job, fast workers! The house was raised nearly 2″ on one corner. The office staff (Josie and Tammy) were extra helpful getting us moved up on the schedule when there was a cancellation. I hope I never have to hire them again, but I won’t hesitate if I do!