Innovation, Quality and Superior Customer Service
Over time, the ground around your home may settle, which can cause cracks or weaknesses to develop in your home’s foundation.
Construction materials, weather conditions, the underlying soil conditions in Alabama, and irrigation all play an important role in maintaining the structural integrity of your foundation, but to a large extent, foundation maintenance is simply unavoidable.
Fortunately, Olshan Foundation Repair has over 85 years of experience repairing foundations in the southern United States, and our local experts are readily available to provide you with free foundation repair assessments. If you are experiencing foundation problems in your home, business or industrial property in and around Birmingham, Alabama, we can help.
Get Customer Service That Lasts – Foundation Repair in Birmingham
With over 85 years of experience – Olshan is not an unproven, untested company, we’re a leader in the foundation repair industry—just ask our happy customers. By partnering with Olshan to schedule your free evaluation, you get access to the industry’s best products, installed quickly and affordably.
Here’s what sets Olshan the team at Olshan apart:
- Innovative Piering Technology – Are you looking to alleviate signs of foundation damage like cracks in walls and stabilize your home’s foundation? We offer a deep penetrating Helical Pier system. With Helical Piers, depth is limited only by soil density and practicality.
- Basement Health Association Approved – The Basement Health Association is a nonprofit professional trade organization whose purpose is to educate the general public about water diversion, waterproofing, structural repair, building and basement health industries. The Basement Health Association is dedicated to informing consumers and training, educating and identifying standards and developing certifications within the below grade trades. As a Basement Health Association Member, you know you are choosing a contractor that will be bringing industry leading standards and ethics to your home project.
- Expertise in Waterproofing & Air Quality – The team at Olshan specializes in keeping your basement or crawl space free from intrusive water. We offer a complete range of services, including; mold remediation, dehumidifiers, wall liners & moisture barriers, drainage, sump pumps, wood restoration and much more…
- Available Warranty Plans – We stand by what we do. Services are backed by an available warranty plan.
When it Comes to Crawl Spaces, There’s Only Olshan
There are 3 areas of concerns with crawl spaces.
Structural Problems: Structural issues weaken the support system of the home, causing floors to sag, cracks in walls and doors & windows that stick – Left unaddressed, these stability issues can dramatically impact the value and appearance of your home.
Water Problems: Water seeks the path of least resistance and enters your crawl space through weak points. Pooling water underneath the home can lead to structural damage, rot, mold, and unpleasant odors throughout the home.
Air Quality Problems: Do you notice musty odors coming from the crawl space? In your home, hot air rises from below and escapes near the upper levels. This means the air you breath inside your home comes from the humid crawl space area, through a process known as the Stack Effect.
Crawl Space Encapsulation Cures Water Intrusion & Improves Air Quality
A wet, leaky crawl space is no fun. Sure there’s the foul odors inside your home, and the critters and bugs making your crawl space their hotel. But there are also more serious hazards to consider. Over time, crawl space water intrusion can lead to:
- Inadequate Structural Support
- Deteriorating Wood
- Mold, Mildew and other Air Quality Problems
- Sloping or uneven floors
- Cracks in brick, walls or block
- Doors that stick or won’t close
- Increased energy costs
- Buckled hardwood floors
- Condensation on air conditioning ductwork or equipment
To correct these issues, a certified member from the team will assess your home (or business) and explain all the possible solutions in a friendly clear manner, then present you with a detailed repair plan that may include the installation of wall/floor liners, sump pumps, dehumidifiers, interior/exterior drainage, landscaping or gutters.
There is no pressure or commitment to buy. No pushy sales tactics. Just great information. Free-of-charge.
We Serve Birmingham and Most of Alabama. Olshan Since 1933.
Olshan service areas includes: Atlanta, Brent, BrierField, Centreville (County Seat), Eoline, Green Pond, Lawley, Marvel, Randolph, West Blockton, Woodstock, Allgood, Blount Springs, Brooksville, Cleveland, Hayden, Locust Fork, Oneonta (County Seat), Remlap, Snead, Village Spring, Alexandria, Anniston (County Seat), Blue Mountain, Bynum, Choccolocco, De Armanville, Duke, Eastaboga, Fort McClellan, Golden Springs, Jacksonville, Lentock, Ohatchee, Oxford, Piedmont, Weaver, Wellington, Clanton (County Seat), Cooper, Isabella, Jemison, Maplesville, Mountain Creek, Oake Grove, Stanton, Thorsby, Verbena, Ashland (County Seat), Delta, Holins, Lineville, Millerville ,Blue Springs, Cottage Grove, Equality, Madison, Goodwater, Hissop, Kellyton, Nixburg, Rockford (County Seat), Weogufka, Adamsville, Adger, Alden, Alton, Ashtown, Bessemer, Birmingham (County Seat), Bluff Park, Brighton, Brookside, Cahaba Heights, Cardiff, Center Point, Clay, Coalburg, Dixiana, Docant, Dolomite, Edmond, Ensley, Fairfield, Forestdale, Fultondale, Gardendale, Graysville, Homewood, Hoover, Hueytown, Irondale, Johns, Jonesboro, Leeds, Lipscomb, Kimberly, McCalla, Midfield, Morris, Mount Olive, Mountain Brook, Mulga, New Castle, Palmersdale, Pinson, Pleasant Grove, Powderly, Powhatan, Praco, River Chase, Robinwood, Roosevelt, Sayre, Shannon, Shoal Creek, Montgomery, Sylvania Springs, Tarrant, Trafford, Trussville, Uptown, Vestavia Hills, Warrior, Watson, Woodard, Acmar, Ashville (County Seat), Cooks Springs, Margaret, Moody, Odenville, Pell City (County Seat), Ragland, Riverside, Springville, Steele, Wattsville, Whitney, Alabaster, Calcis, Calera, Chelsea, Columbiana (County Seat), Dunnavant, Ellotsville, Hardaway, Helena, Indian Springs, Keystone, Maylene, Montevallo, Pelham, Saginaw, Shelby, Silura, Sterrett, Vandiver, Vincent, Westover, Wilsonville, Wilton, Alpine, Bon Air, Childersburg, Coosa Pines, Gantis Quarry, Lincoln, Munford, Oak Grove, Sycamore, Sylacauga, Talladega (County Seat), Talladega Springs, Argo Heights, Burnwell, Cordova, Dora, Eldridge, Empire, Gorgas, Jasper (County Seat), Kansas, Nauvoo, Oakman, Parrish, Saragossa, Huntsville, Sipsey, Sumiton, Townley, Tuscaloosa.
Talk to a live specialist now: 205-259-7044