The exclusive Water Lock™ Plus System helps keep basements dry. This gives you the confidence to reclaim valuable square footage for storage or living space.
- The Only Dual Channel System
- Upper Channel Includes Special Geotech Fabric
- Open Channel Features Multiple Entry Points
- Cast Iron Pump Expels 3,800 Per Hour
The System uses two channels to capture and remove water intruding into your home. One channel contains a special geotech fabric; the other is an open channel. This provides the best of both types of waterproofing systems in one.
The Water Lock™ Plus System’s Advantages
- Water Lock™ Plus has more entry points than other systems to capture more water.
- The geo composite fabric Water Lock™ pipe makes this a clog-resistant System.
- The System sits on top of the footer away from dirt and gravel.
- Requires concrete breakout only 6″-8″ wide.
- The Water Lock™ pipe is sturdy and resists crushing.
- The Water Lock™ Plus System can be seamlessly, custom fit to your home.
Color, shape and design of the Water Lock™ Plus drain can vary slightly from market-to-market or application.
Water Lock™ Plus: We’ve Got a “Lock” On It.
Only Olshan Foundation Solutions can offer you both our decades of experience and the superior technology of the Water Lock™ Plus System. Water Lock™ Plus provides the most effective water intrusion solution.
Key features and benefits:
Dual System: Water Lock™ Plus is a dual pipe system. The geo tech pipe acts as a filter while the outer pipe functions as a conduit for water—creating a clog-free system.
Custom Fit: The Water Lock™ Plus pipe can be custom fit to the dimensions of your basement without having to segment long walls.
Structurally Sound: The Water Lock™ Plus System typically requires only 6″-8″ concrete breakout leaving the footer intact. Also, the System sits on top of it to stay clean.