Facing Years of Recovery, $61 Billion Relief Proposal By Texas Governor Greg Abbot Outlines Ambitious Recovery Plan Focusing on Houston-Galveston Region
The plan, devised by Governor Greg Abbot and Texas leaders, includes drastic measures to “future proof” flood-prone areas. Government funding would also be set aside for property buyouts as well as elevation projects for both homes and businesses located in the flood-prone regions, including Houston, Galeveston, Rockport and Beaumont. The full report is available below.
- Olshan Home Elevation Services
- Flood Mitigation Assistance Program
- Elevating Your House (FEMA)
- Grants & Funding
- 2017 FMA Home Elevation Grant Program
- FMA Home Elevation Grant Presentation
- GPS Data Shows Hurricane Harvey Bent The Earths Crust – CW39 News Houston, featuring Chris Cates, General Manager of Olshan Foundation Repair
Live High & Dry. Elevate With Olshan
Due to the high volume of requests from Texas homeowners regarding house raising in response to Hurricane Harvey, Olshan Foundation Solutions is now offering free, no-obligation Home Elevation consultations.
Your Free Olshan Home Elevation Consultation includes:
- Inspection and measure of your home
- Review of floor plans
- Verification that your home is structurally sound and can be safely lifted
- Development of a Project Plan with a CAD Drawing
- A comprehensive repair plan designed by an Olshan Certified Structural Technician in conjunction with our in-house team of Home Elevation specialists
- Detailed project pricing and options to enhance curb appeal after the home is lifted
- An overview of our own existing payment options as well as what we’ve seen historically as far as grant programs and other opportunities to secure financial assistance
- The Olshan Home Elevation Consultation is available for both slab and crawl space homes
Keep Your Home and Yard Dry With Olshan
Schedule your free Home Elevation consultation instantly. *100% Free. No-obligation to buy. No pushy sales tactics. Just quality information.