Meet Aaron Goucher!
I have been in the construction business most of my life, growing up and working in a family owned business.
I went to work for Olshan Foundation Solutions in 2002 as a Certified Structural Technician in Kansas City, MO. In 2006 I moved to New Orleans and worked for two foundation repair companies and became a Regional Manager shortly thereafter. In 2008, I had the opportunity to return home and become the General Manager here in Kansas City, overseeing the operations in the Midwest.
I am very proud of my team and am thrilled to have my son Brandon working with me in the business today. I am also a veteran, and I am very proud to have served in the United States Air Force as a Security Police.
Olshan Kansas City in the News
- KMBC News: Winter storms create problems with landscapes, plumbing and foundations
- KMBC News: Drought, summer heat could affect your home’s foundation
- Talk980 FM: Winter storms advice
- My News Orleans: Home Renewal: That Sinking Feeling
- Fox4KC News: Two metro customers finally get help after Problem Solvers investigate unfinished work