Left unrepaired, underslab plumbing can cause major damage. Often the cost of repairing underslab leaks is less than the costs to repair the damage underslab leaks can cause.
Signs that you may have an Underslab Plumbing Problem:
- Cast iron pipes corrode or rust over time — common in homes built prior to the mid 1970’s
- Tree roots penetrate or disrupt underslab pipes
- Movement of the foundation
- Foundation adjustment or repair
- Seals between pipes have broken
If you need plumbing expertise, just call Olshan.