Real Customers. Real Reviews. Verified by TrustPilot.
Photos of Our Work
Why Consider House Raising in Houston, TX?
For Houston homeowners, storm threats are a common occurrence. With flooding becoming an increasingly more frequent consequence.
- Tropical Storm/Hurricane 3 out of every 4 years
- Most serious threat is flooding
- The weaker the system, the more heavy rains and potential for catastrophic flooding
- Houston Area Storms: Alicia (1983), Allison, (1989 & 2001), Charley (1998) Tax Day Floods & Memorial Day (2016), Harvey (2017)
- Locally owned & operated since 1933
- Patented & Proven Systems – Cable Lock ST+
- Experience with Houston soil conditions, faults and depths
- Knowledge of local municipality & permit requirements
- Financially Secure & Properly Insured for your protection
- Elevating homes safely and efficiently using a Unified Lift System
- Elevated over 2,000 homes in Texas & Louisiana since Katrina
Olshan Home Elevation Project Featured on ABC13 News
Full story available here.
Going up! Westbury home being raised to protect it from future floods. pic.twitter.com/eCRm9vkG7H
— Jeff Ehling (@JeffEhlingABC13) March 21, 2018
CW39 News Story “GPS data shows Harvey bent the Earth’s crust beneath Houston” With Commentary From Chris Cates, General Manager of Olshan Foundation Repair
Olshan Recognized by the State of Texas
- Apply for a Flood Risk Reduction Grant – Home elevation may be applicable for homes deep in the floodplain or where there are clusters of interested homeowners. Make sure to share this website with your neighbors.
- Home recovery grant funding available to low income households affected by Harvey
- Flood Mitigation Assistance Program
- Governor’s Proposal Would Include Funding for Home Elevation
- Elevating Your House (FEMA)
- Grants & Funding
- 2017 FMA Home Elevation Grant Program
- FMA Home Elevation Grant Presentation
- GPS Data Shows Hurricane Harvey Bent The Earths Crust – CW39 News Houston, featuring Chris Cates, General Manager of Olshan Foundation Repair
- Hurricane Harvey by the Numbers Infographic
- Blog Post & Video: What You Need to Know About Elevating Your Home