Great news for homeowners affected by Hurricane Harvey. $258 million in relief funding has been made available through the Home Elevation Relief Program.
You can use this aide to elevate your home up and away from flood water. It may also cover foundation damage related to Hurricane Harvey. This is “free money” available to those who need it most.
You must act fast. This program will expire soon!
If you have been wanting to elevate your home or repair your foundation but could not afford the repairs, you may qualify for the Home Elevation Relief Program. But time is running out. You must act fast. Contact Olshan now to see if you qualify.
Olshan makes it easy. Our Home Elevation Specialists are here to manage the process for you. See if you qualify. Book your free consultation now.
**This program is not available to residents of Harris County.
Your Free Olshan Home Elevation Consultation includes:
- Approval request and case management for homeowners interested in the Home Elevation Relief Program
- Inspection and measure of your home
- Review of floor plans
- Verification that your home is structurally sound and can be safely lifted
- Development of a Project Plan with a CAD Drawing
- A comprehensive repair plan designed by an Olshan Certified Structural Technician in conjunction with our in-house team of Home Elevation specialist
- The Olshan Home Elevation Consultation is available for both slab and crawl space homes
Schedule your consultation instantly. *This service is 100% free-of-charge.
Home Elevation in Action
Topics Commonly Address During The Free Consultation
- Do I qualify for the Home Elevation Relief Program?
- How much money is available to me from the Home Elevation Relief Program?
- How likely is it to flood in my area again?
- To apply for the Home Elevation Relief Program, what paperwork do I need to complete and where do I find it?
- Are there any important deadlines I need to meet?
- What are the unique municipality requirements in my area?
- What permits will I need?
- Can Olshan help me manage the pre-installation process in any way?
- Is home elevation safe?
- How high can I lift my home?
- Will heavy winds become a hazard?
- How long does the home elevation process take?
- Can I live in my home during the project?
- What is the timeline to get started?
If you are interested in elevating your home above potential flood hazards and would like more information on these topics and more, we encourage you to schedule a free Home Elevation consultation.
CW39 News Story “GPS data shows Harvey bent the Earth’s crust beneath Houston” With Commentary From Chris Cates, General Manager of Olshan Foundation Repair
- Apply for a Flood Risk Reduction Grant – Home elevation may be applicable for homes deep in the floodplain or where there are clusters of interested homeowners. Make sure to share this website with your neighbors.
- Flood Mitigation Assistance Program
- Elevating Your House (FEMA)
- Grants & Funding
- 2017 FMA Home Elevation Grant Program
- FMA Home Elevation Grant Presentation
- GPS Data Shows Hurricane Harvey Bent The Earths Crust – CW39 News Houston, featuring Chris Cates, General Manager of Olshan Foundation Repair