PolyLift™ is an industrial-strength concrete leveling solution. It is used to gently raise sunken concrete in minutes, with little-to-no-mess. It works by injecting a long-lasting, environmentally safe polyurethane mixture beneath the structure, and can be used to help level almost any type of uneven concrete.
PolyLift is a Clean, Efficient and Effective Way to Lift Sunken Concrete – FAST
PolyLift™ is a long-lasting commercial structural repair solution that uses an environmentally safe, two-part Polyurethane mixture to gently and safely lift concrete structures. This repair can be performed on driveways, sidewalks, basement floors, commercial buildings, offices, apartment complexes, town homes, condominiums, pools, storefronts, municipal streets and just about any type of flatwork.
PolyLift™ helps restore sagging, damaged concrete to near an as-built elevation with minimal disruption to the structure, business operations or surrounding areas.
Advantages of Polyurethane Concrete Lifting
- Much more affordable than outdated mudjacking methods
- Faster, cleaner and longer lasting compared to mudjacking
- No need to tear out and replace expensive concrete
- Surrounding landscape is left undisturbed
- Can be completed in minutes-to-hours
- Perfect for inefficient or poorly constructed concrete
- Quick, clean, minimal disruption
- Business operations can often continue without disruption
- No large crews, loud noises or unsightly excavation
Louisiana: PolyLift™ Applications
- Sidewalk sagging? Use PolyLift™!
- Basement floor sinking? Use PolyLift™!
- Flatwork sinking? Use PolyLift™!
- Driveway uneven? Use PolyLift™!
- Sunroom need leveling? Use PolyLift™!
- Concrete needs replacement? Use PolyLift™!
- Soil erosion? Use PolyLift™!
- House leveling? Use PolyLift™!
- Sunken pool repair? Use PolyLift™!
- Patio sagging? Use PolyLift™!
- Fill voids/gaps in soil? Use PolyLift™!
The PolyLift™ installation process is easy on you and your structure.
First, small holes are made and a tiny port is driven into the concrete by a small team of 1-2 Certified Structural Technicians. Then we pump a Polyurethane mixture deep beneath the slab, filling the void between the soil and concrete – helping to stabilize the structure.
Every effort possible is made to keep the work space as clean and tidy as possible during the duration of the minimally invasive repair process. This repair is great for businesses that have structurally deficient concrete that are more susceptible to stress, or those looking for a cost-effective approach to leveling.
- Minimal impact to structural integrity of slab
- Installation can be completed in minutes-to-hours
- Warranty options available
- Work area is cleaned and the small injection holes can be patched
PolyLift™ concrete lifting is quick, clean and easy. Great for both Residential and Commercial applications.
Need a lift? Olshan – Giving homeowners a lift since 1933!
- Certified Structural Technicians
- Available Warranty Options
- Free Structural Assessments
- Convenient Financing Programs
- Residential and Commercial Services