Did you pull up carpet after Harvey and find a crack in your slab? Do you want a repair that is strong, cost effective and quick to install so you can get your new flooring installed and get things back to normal?
Get Concrete Crack Lock from Olshan. It is Quick to Install, Strong & Cost Effective!
If you’ve been affected by Hurricane Harvey we understand that you are busy, which is why for a limited time, we are now offering a free online estimate. Simply use Skype, Facetime or Facebook Video to show us the damage you are seeing in your home and we will price the repair remotely.
Concrete Crack Lock™ is engineered to stop cracks of any size in the following structures:
- Concrete Slabs
- Poured Walls
- Concrete Block Foundations
- Industrial Buildings
- Home Foundations
- Swimming Pools
Crack Lock™ works in virtually any circumstance and can even be used to increase the seismic strength of repairs.
Leave Cracks in The Past. Concrete Crack Lock™ is Easy on You and Your Home
- Crack Lock™ is minimally invasive and fast to complete. Crack Lock™ is installed by removing a thin slit of concrete across the crack and drilling two small holes at each end. The cut is then filled with fast curing epoxy, and Crack Lock™ is inserted.
- Unparalleled Strength. The patent-pending Concrete Crack Lock™ locks both sides of the crack together to help prevent further movement. Crack Lock welds the crack together maximizing the tensile strength of the carbon fiber. Unlike steel products there is no potential for corrosion providing long term performance.
- Cleaner & more efficient. With Crack Lock™, less concrete is removed, less epoxy is needed, and less mess is made compared to outdated crack repair methods.
- Can be finished for a polished look. Crack Lock™ is easy to paint over and can be covered with a finishing product such as flooring, without the worry of the crack reopening.
Crack Lock™ Only Takes Minutes to Install
Before Crack Lock™
A protective barrier is used around the work surface, then our team gently grinds across the surface of the crack to ensure it is smooth. A small groove is made along the crack to accommodate the Crack Lock™ technology.
During Crack Lock™
Crack Lock™ is installed in the small groove. Industrial strength Epoxy Paste is then used to even out the surface