Established in 1933, Olshan Foundation Solutions offers home services that include foundation repair, basement repair & waterproofing, crawl space repair & waterproofing and drainage to customers across the United States. We pride ourselves on offering state-of-the art technology, coupled with an investigative approach towards home repair that leads to a long-lasting solution.
As a leader in the foundation repair industry, Olshan Foundation Solutions understands the importance of investing in the future. To demonstrate this support, we offer the Olshan Building Strong Foundations Scholarship to qualifying candidates. The scholarship, for the sum of $1,000, is open to students pursuing a degree from an accredited University. The scholarship is granted for a year at a time, but winners may reapply on an annual basis.
Currently, the Building Strong Foundations scholarship is open to applicants for the 2016 Fall Semester. Applications are due on August 12, 2016. A winner will be announced on September 16, 2016.
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
- US students who are 16 years of age or older are encouraged to apply for our scholarships. High school students, undergraduate students, master degree students, and adult learners are all encouraged to apply.
- Students enrolled (or committed to attend) a two year, four year, or a graduate program at an accredited United States University are eligible
- Official transcripts that confirm a cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Successful completion of the application form, written essay and video submission
- Financial situation and/or monetary awards previous scholarships have no bearing on this scholarship award
How to Apply
Successful applicants will fully complete the Scholarship Application located here.
Deadline: August 12, 2016
Winner Announced: September 16, 2016
Scholarship award winners will be contacted directly at the time of announcement.
2014 Scholarship Recipient – Klarizsa Padilla
Ms. Padilla is a Computer Science major at Georgetown University pursuing a career in Computer and Network Security.
2014 Finalists: Grace Gallagher, Connor Ganzer, Klarizsa Padilla, Janielle Taylor