Join The Team at Olshan
Are you highly motivated? Are you friendly and outgoing? Does the thought of helping people repair their largest asset, their home, excite you? If this sounds like the type of person that you are, we would love to hear from you.
At Olshan Foundation Repair, we’ve been serving customers and restoring homes and commercial properties for 87 Years. You’ll be joining a family that’s dedicated to being the best at what we do while supporting each other and building an atmosphere of teamwork. Our company culture is centered on being family oriented; we teach, learn, and motivate one another.
We are looking for an Entry Level or seasoned Salesperson that wants to improve the lives of our customers and team members. Training salary provided – We will teach you how to evaluate a property and develop a repair plan for foundation repair.
Our reputation is built on honesty, integrity, quality craftsmanship and customer support. As an employer, we are committed to employee satisfaction, job safety and professional growth.
A Normal Day Includes
- We will schedule pre-set and pre-qualified leads each week for you
- No cold calling
- After completing the paid training, you will inspect homes and commercial businesses that need foundation repair or related work
What Are The Benefits?
- Commission based compensation
- Additional commission earned on self-generated leads
- Training salary provided
- Company issued cell phone, a laptop, and a portable printer
- Company Car and Fuel for Qualified drivers or optional car allowance
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K and Roth 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
What Is Required?
- A minimum of 1 year of inside/outside sales experience and at least a high school diploma
- Construction experience is strongly preferred
- Outstanding sales, customer service, time management and follow-up skills
- Motivation to succeed with a strong desire to help people and earn a good income
- Be likable, friendly, and passionate
- Previous in-home sales experience is preferred
- Must pass background, motor vehicle, credit check, and drug test
How Do I Apply?
To apply, please visit our office between the hours of 8am – 5pm or fill out the form and we will contact you.
Raytown, MO 64133
Questions? [email protected]
Crew Members Photos
|Job Category||Crew Members|