Are you ready to take on challenging projects for Olshan Foundation Repair, the premier foundation repair company in the United States?
Do you enjoy supervising, motivating, and leading a construction crew? Are you a problem solver with good customer service skills? Do you have previous construction experience? If you are a team player and enjoy working outdoors, then we would love to hear from you!
At Olshan Foundation Repair, you’ll be joining a family where we are dedicated to supporting each other and building an atmosphere of teamwork.
Our company culture is centered on being family oriented; we teach, learn, and motivate one another. We are looking for team members that want to make a difference in the lives of other team members as well as our customers. Our reputation is built on honesty, integrity, quality craftsmanship and customer support. As an employer, we are committed to employee satisfaction, job safety and professional growth.
Essential Skills and Key Tasks:
- Management and leadership skills – overseeing over 5-7 employees
- Organization and time management skills – examining and inspecting the work progress, equipment and construction sites
- Safety minded – safely operate company vehicles and equipment
- Excellent customer service and people skills – spend a lot of the time talking with your employees, customers, and managers
- Strong ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- A minimum of 2 years of related construction experience
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must pass background and motor vehicle check, and drug test
- Bilingual; English/Spanish is a plus
What do we offer?
- Affordable Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- 401K and Roth 401K
- Paid time off (Vacation, Sick, and Bereavement/Funeral and Jury Duty Appearances)
- 7 Days of paid holidays so you can spend time with your family and friends
- Bonus Eligibility based company performance and profitability
Learn More or Apply
The interviews for this position need to be between 7 am to 9 am. Please contact Chris at Olshan Foundation Repair if you have any questions about the position – 713-223-1900 or email [email protected] to submit a resume or inquiry.
5902 W. 34th Street
Crew Members Photos