Who we are and what are we looking for
Are you physically able, hardworking and motivated? Do you like working outside and making a difference? Do you want to work for a great family friendly company? If so, we are looking for you! Olshan Foundation Repair is the premier foundation repair company in the United States and has immediate openings for construction laborers.
To apply, please come between the hours of 8 am – 4 pm at:
103 Mallard Dr.
Hendersonville, TN 37075
615-367-2800 or [email protected] for more information
Our Beliefs and our Culture
At Olshan we believe that hiring the most qualified people with the right skill set and mindset, such as yourself, allows us to deliver the highest quality foundation services and a best in class customer experience.
Our company culture is centered on being family oriented; we teach, learn, and motivate one another. We are looking for team members that want to make a difference in the lives of other team members as well as our customers. Our reputation is built on honesty, integrity, quality craftsmanship and customer service. As an employer, we are committed to employee satisfaction, job safety and professional growth.
A Normal Day Includes
- Loading and unloading materials
- Safely operating company equipment
- Excavating, digging, shoring and backfilling
- Preparing and cleaning the job sites
- Appropriately represent the company
- Working long hours under variable weather conditions
- Some overnight travel may be required
- Other duties as required
What else is required?
- Previous construction related experience is a plus
- Valid driver’s license is a plus
What are the typical working conditions for this job?
- Heavy lifting up to 90 pounds with fellow team members
- Continuously standing for up to 10 or more hours a day
- Physically demanding with repetitive motions such as bending, stooping and lifting
Crew Members Photos
|Job Category||Crew Members|