Are you highly motivated and like challenges? Are you friendly and outgoing? Do you enjoy making money? Does the thought of helping people repair their largest asset, their home, excite you? If this sounds like the type of person that you are, we would love to hear from you.
At Olshan Foundation Repair, you’ll be joining a family where we are dedicated to supporting each other and building an atmosphere of teamwork. Our company culture is centered on being family oriented; we teach, learn, and motivate one another. We are looking for team members that want to make a difference in the lives of other team members as well as our customers. Our reputation is built on honesty, integrity, quality craftsmanship and customer support. As an employer, we are committed to employee satisfaction, job safety and professional growth.
What does a typical day look like?
- We will send you on pre-set and pre-qualified appointments around the Hendersonville/Nashville area, mostly within a 0-3 hour radius so there is virtually no cold calling to be done.
- After going through the training, you will inspect homes that need foundation and repair work to be done. You will serve as a major force of helping customers repair their homes. You can leave your job knowing that you are helping someone and are making a difference.
This is a commission based compensation. Earnings vary from $50,000 – $75,000 per year.
Simply put: The harder you work, the more you earn.
What is required?
- Motivation to succeed with a strong desire to help people and make a really good living in the process
- Be likable, friendly, and passionate
- Previous in-home sales experience with one-time closes is preferred
- Outstanding verbal communication and excellent customer service skills as well as marketing, sales and/or telesales experience is preferred
- A minimum of 1 year of inside/outside sales experience and at least a high school diploma
- Willingness to travel since you will become a road warrior
- Must pass background, motor vehicle, credit check, and drug test
What do we provide?
- Generous commission based compensation ranging from $50,000 – 75,000 a year
- Additional commission earned on self-generated leads
- Four weeks of paid training salary
- Technological incentives including a cell phone, a laptop, and a portable printer
- Optional company car or a $450/monthly reimbursement for personal car use
- Affordable Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401K and Roth 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
Please apply below or contact the hiring manager.
103 Mallard Dr.
Hendersonville, TN 37075
Phone: (615) 367-2800
|Job Category||Certified Structural Technician|