Who we’re looking for:
Do you love talking on the phone and are you a problem solver? Are you organized and enjoy providing great customer service? Is your attention to detail second to none? Do you thrive out of handling multiple tasks at once? Do you want to work for an industry leader – one that has a family friendly environment and cares about its people?
At Olshan Foundation Repair you’ll be joining a family where we are dedicated to supporting each other and building an atmosphere of teamwork. Our company culture is centered on being family oriented; we teach, learn, and motivate one another. We are looking for team members that want to make a difference in the lives of other team members as well as our customers. Our reputation is built on honesty, integrity, quality craftsmanship and customer support. As an employer, we are committed to employee satisfaction, job safety and professional growth.
What are the essential skills and key tasks?
- Provide outstanding customer service by answering telephones in a prompt and efficient manner
- Supporting sales staff by taking inbound calls and set appointments with potential customers
- Capable of multi-tasking and effectively communicating in a fast paced environment
- Accurate and efficient data entry
- Responsible for job file setup and maintenance
- Ability to meet and exceed deadlines and goals
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Responsible for assisting customers, employees, and the Office Manager
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of all products and services
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Performs other general office duties as assigned
What are the requirements for this role?
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 1-2 years related experience in an office and customer service
- Functional understanding of Microsoft Office: Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Professional phone manner and exceptional communication skills
- Strong organizational, time management, and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of the area for appointments and setting purposes
- Must pass background and drug test
- Bilingual a plus
3464 Jackson Avenue
Memphis, TN 38122
Crew Members Photos