Olshan Foundation Repair is one of the premier foundation repair companies in the United States and has a need for an experienced salesperson in the Little Rock area.
This person will make in-home and office sales calls, inspect structures, devise repair plans, and present final bids to customers for repairs. Successful candidate will have sufficient industry experience to properly quote foundation repair bids. The position will be for commission based compensation.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide top quality customer service
- Generate revenue by meeting and/or exceeding all sales goals
- Inspect structures for structural damages
- Prepare and provide drawings utilizing sketch pads and CAD programs
- Prepare and provide quotes for customers, often during initial sales consultations
- Develop leads with engineers, builders, remodelers, insurance adjusters, etc.
- Provide timely and accurate follow-up information to potential customers in addition to “closing the sale”
- Technical Degree or work experience providing the equivalent knowledge, skills and abilities
- Must have a minimum of 1 year relevant in home sales experience.
- Prior sales experience with a foundation repair and/or waterproofing company is a plus
- Proven track record in sales
- Current and valid driver’s license
- Must pass background, motor vehicle check, and drug test
- Willingness to work flexible schedules that include weekends if necessary
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:General knowledge of the construction industry
- Knowledge of foundation repair and waterproofing preferred
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Professional in-home and phone sales skills
- Training salary available
- Supplied with laptop, portable printer, and cellphone
- Vehicle allowance provided
- Additional commission earned on self-generated leads available