A quick, clean, efficient and effective concrete & foundation repair method.
PolyLift™ is a long-lasting structural repair solution that uses an environmentally safe, two-part Polyurethane mixture to gently and safely fill the gap beneath sagging concrete structures, lifting it back to an acceptable elevation. This gentle repair is commonly performed on homes, driveways, sidewalks, pool decks, sun rooms, patios and just about any type of flatwork located in the greater Houston, TX area.
In residential homes, PolyLift™ can sometimes be used instead of pilings (depending on the situation) and is considered to be a more effective alternative to mudjacking or slabjacking.
PolyLift™ helps restore your structure’s foundation to near an as-built elevation with minimal disruption to your structure and surrounding areas.
Advantages of Polyurethane Foundation Lifting
- No need to tear out and replace concrete
- Surrounding landscape is left undisturbed
- Can be completed in 1-2 days in most cases
- Perfect for inefficient or poorly constructed concrete
- Quick, clean, minimal disruption
- Economical alternative to concrete or structural replacement
- PolyLift weighs 2-4 pounds per cubic foot compared to 100-150 pounds per cubic foot for mudjacking
The PolyLift™ slab lifting process is easy on you and your structure.
First, small holes are made inside your home and a tiny port is driven into the concrete by a small team of 1-3 Certified Structural Technicians. Then we pump a Polyurethane mixture deep beneath the slab, filling the void between the soil and foundation – helping to stabilize the structure. The concrete slab is lifted and returned to an acceptable grade.
Every effort possible is made to keep your home as clean and tidy as possible during the duration of the minimally invasive repair process. This repair is great for homes that have structurally deficient concrete that are more susceptible to stress.
- Minimal impact to structural integrity of slab
- Installation can be completed in 1-2 days in most cases
- Warranty options available
- Work area is cleaned and the small injection holes can be patched
PolyLift™ foundation lifting is quick, clean and easy. Great for both Residential and Commercial applications here in Houston, TX.
Need a lift? Olshan – Giving Houston homeowners a lift since 1933!
- Certified Structural Technicians
- Available Warranty Options
- Free Structural Assessments
- Convenient Financing Programs
- Residential and Commercial Services