Are you a property owner whose home has flooded? Are your interested in learning what is takes to lift your home up and away from flood water? Do you have questions about the investment required and the availability of funds or grants?
Due to the high volume of requests from homeowners regarding home elevation in response to Hurricane Harvey, Olshan Foundation Solutions is now offering a Free Seminar to help answer your questions.
Free Educational Seminar – Elevating Your Home after the Flood
Tuesday, September 12, 2017
8400 N. Sam Houston Pkwy W. Suite 220, Houston, Texas 77064
At the corner of Beltway & Windfern
*100% Free. No-obligation. No pushy sales tactics. Just quality information.*
Seminar Topics & Answers to Frequently Asked Questions Include
- How likely is it to flood in my area again?
- Does insurance cover home elevation?
- Does FEMA assist with home elevation?
- What funds or grants are available?
- Will new financial assistance programs dedicated to Harvey emerge and if so, when?
- To apply for financial assistance, what paperwork do I need to complete and where do I find it?
- Are there any important deadlines I need to meet?
- What are the unique municipality requirements in my area?
- What permits will I need?
- Can Olshan help me manage the pre-installation process in any way?
- Is home elevation safe?
- How long does the home elevation process take?
- Can I live in my home during the project?
- How much does it cost to raise my home above potential flood hazards?
- Is Olshan’s home elevation solution backed by warranty?
- What is the timeline to get started?
- What finishes and options are available to boost my home’s curb appeal post-lift?
If you are interested in elevating your home above potential flood hazards and would like more information on these topics and more, we encourage you to register now. Spots are limited.
Hurricane Harvey has affected our own friends and family here at Olshan, including members of our team. Since we were established in 1933, we’ve seen a lot of big storms, but perhaps none as devastating as Harvey.
Since Harvey, we have been inundated with inquires from homeowners looking to elevate their homes to protect against flood damage. In response to the high demand, and in part due to the complex process, we have decided to offer this free educational seminar.
Our goal is that after you attend this meeting you will be armed with all the information you need to understand the process from begging-to-end.
- Flood Mitigation Assistance Program
- Elevating Your House (FEMA)
- Grants & Funding
- 2017 FMA Home Elevation Grant Program
If you cannot attend on Tuesday, September 12th at 6:30pm CST, but are interested in learning more, please email email@example.com with your contact info and our team will do our best to accommodate your needs.